Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ice Fishing

One thing Kael was really excited to do was to go ice fishing. Evan and Kael were invited along with some friends to go with them for the day. I was excited for Kael to have such a new experience. I packed a bag for them and was sure to put the camera in the top of the bag. I instructed Evan to take lots of pictures! I must have messed that statment up cause he came home with these....

Kael standing outside the fishin hut. Its an old camper with holes cut
out the bottom! awesome.

playing with some bait
Thats right. Slightly disappointing. No picutre of him actually fishing or anything! But I guess there is always next time. I might rig the camera next time and attach it to evans face so he can only see the screen on the camera, and if he wants to see whats going on, he'll have to take pictures. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment